Version/Last update: January 2021
Are you eighteen years or younger?
If you are eighteen years or younger, you cannot use our Website.
Which personal data do we process?
Before you can use our Website, we will ask you to create an account as a candidate. In this respect, you will have to provide us with a.o. your email address and/or LinkedIn profile, which data we will process.
After creating an account as a candidate, you are able to use your candidate dashboard after you provide us with relevant information. You must provide us with your first and last name, address, zip code, place of residence, email address, phone number and your current position. We will also ask you where you completed previous studies, when you started your current job and expect to switch jobs, in which sectors and verticals you are interested and what other job requirements you have. We will process these data. Furthermore, we need you to provide data concerning your education (a.o. grades), working history, the nature and contents of your current and potential previous employment, work experience, assessments and wishes regarding a new job. We further ask you to provide a recent copy of your resume. We will process these data.
The Privacy Code of Conduct and the approving declaration of the Dutch Authority on Personal Data are published in the Dutch Gazette (Staatscourant) of 30 july 2004, number 144 (file:///C:/Users/Gebruiker/Downloads/stcrt-2004-144-p13-SC66122.pdf). The Dutch Authority on Personal Data considers the Privacy Code of Conduct as a correct elaboration of the Dutch Data Protection Act. See for more information: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/nieuws/privacygedragscode-voor-werving-en-selectiebranche-.
In addition, we will process data concerning the functions for which you may be eligible and the information which has been provided to us regarding your personality and your career.
The Privacy Code of Conduct and the approving declaration of the Dutch Authority on Personal Data are published in the Dutch Gazette (Staatscourant) of 30 july 2004, number 144. The Dutch Authority on Personal Data considers the Privacy Code of Conduct as a correct elaboration of the Dutch Data Protection Act. See for more information:
How do we use your personal data?
We use the personal data you have provided us with for the purposes described below.
1. We use your email address or LinkedIn profile to verify your identity to access your account.
2. We use your input regarding your first and last name, address, zip code, place of residence, email address, phone number to contact you and to facilitate that you and our clients may enter into an agreement. We will use data concerning your your field of study and specialisation, your university, cities of previous studies, the start and expected end dates of your current job, your interests regarding sectors and verticals, your other job requirements, your education, your grades, your working history, the nature and contents of your current and potential previous employment, your work experience, assessments and your wishes regarding a new job to assess your suitability for a position. We also use the data concerning the functions for which you may be eligible and the the information which has been provided to us regarding your personality and your career to assess your suitability for a position.
For what period will we retain your personal data?
If the personal data are no longer necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes mentioned above, the data will be deleted. In no event will the data be kept longer than five years after the date on which the data have been updated for the last time.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Apolloexecutivesearch.com will only share your personal data with our clients in case you are eligible for a position offered by one of our clients. As a rule, we will only do this with your permission (which permission can be granted for a certain period and/or in respect of multiple positions or projects). In other cases, we will not share your data with third parties – unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Generic aggregated (non-personal) data
We may convert your personal data into non-personal data and aggregate it with information collected from other users. In such case the data will be fully and irreversibly anonymized: they will not contain your personal data. We may share such generic aggregated data with our business partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers and other third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling and other purposes.
Third party websites
You may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our clients, partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors or other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. In addition these websites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These websites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that are linked to our Website, are subject to the terms and policies of that website.
Your rights and who to contact
You have the right to tell us if you:
1. would like a copy of the personal information which we have processed about you;
2. would like us to correct, update, shield or delete your personal information in our records;
3. wish to report any misuse of your personal information.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns about how we handle your personal data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that you can also view, edit or delete your personal data by logging in to your personal account.
Apollo Executive Search B.V.
Boekenroodeweg 11 Z1
2111 HJ Aerdenhout